Terms & Conditions
NO FIX, NO FEES
90 DAYS WARRANTY
30 DAYS FOR PICK UP
- LEGIT IT Repairs and services Limited shall not be responsible for any data stored in the device deposited for services. The Customer shall be deemed to have already taken back-up of the data stored in the device.
- Customers should not submit any accessories (or Console games/disks) unless LEGIT IT Repair has specifically requested them (e.g. for a power problem, may request the charger or power supply). LEGIT IT Repairs cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to accessories whilst in Service Provider’s possession (SIM cards, memory cards, chargers, boxes, cases, cables, mounts etc.). However, on occasions LEGIT IT Repairs may ask for certain accessories to be sent in after initial diagnosis for further testing.
- Customers shall be deemed to have ensured that LEGIT IT Repairs or its partner has filled the job sheet before device is accepted for services procedures.
- Services carried out by LEGIT IT Repairs on non-warranty devices are warranted for 30 days from the date of handing over the device on completion of services.
- The devices will be repaired by the Authorised Services Centres in case where they are within warranty and the terms are covered by the corresponding brand’s warranty policy.
- In Out of warranty cases the repair will be performed by LEGIT IT Repairs and warranty provided as per the terms of warranty of the plan purchased.
- The spare part used in case of Repair Service provided by LEGIT IT Repairs shall be of Highest Quality parts sourced from our verified suppliers in NEW ZEALAND or ABROAD. All parts will be quality tested & may include NEW, USED or REFURB parts.
- All devices received and repaired by LEGIT IT Repairs and Services are under CCTV surveillance and the condition recorded.
- The devices parts replaced while undertaking the services shall not be returned to the Customer.
- The charges for labour and spares used for non-warranty services shall be as per the applicable rate card. Only LEGIT IT Repairs at its discretion shall be at liberty to change prices.
- The estimates given at the time of acceptance of the devices for services are provisional and may vary at time of detailed inspection. Should the final expected charge be more that initial estimate LEGIT IT Repairs will proceed only after taking the approval of the Customer over mail and SMS.
- In the event the final estimate is not approves by the Customer within 7 days, the Customer will be expected to collect the device in “as is condition” and LEGIT IT Repairs will not be responsible for the same whatsoever.
- LEGIT IT Repairs shall make all efforts to ensure that device is repaired within (10) days from the date of the receipt of faulty device. At times however, due to non-availability/shortage of critical spare parts or complicated fault, the repair turnaround time may take longer than the indicated time for delivery in the job sheet. LEGIT IT Repairs will not be responsible for any loss/losses whatsoever in the event of the delay for such aforementioned reasons.
- The Customer shall take delivery of the devices within 7 (seven) days of intimation from Service Provider. This shall be regardless whether the device is repaired or not.
- In the event the delivery is not taken by Customer from LEGIT IT Repairs within 45(forty-five) days from the date of written intimation, LEGIT IT Repairs reserves the right to auction the device to recover the repair and auction charges from the Customer.
- We can only accept devices which have been acquired by Customer by bonafide means. By purchasing any of our services, and agreeing to our terms services. Customer will be declaring that you are the legal owner or duly Authorised representative of the owner of device.
- Customer is expected to share the screen lock password/pattern. In case of customer avoidance of sharing the screen lock password/pattern. LEGIT IT Repairs is not liable for new/ repeat issues after the delivery, since quality test will be affected without screen lock password.
- Repairs which are outside the scope of an order shall be chargeable and for which an estimate will be provided. If accepted, these repair charges shall be payable by Customer before the device is taken up for repairs.
- The parts replaced and the labour services for these repairs shall be warranted for a period of 60 days. This warranty shall cover only the parts replaced by us.
- LEGIT IT Repairs will under no circumstances be or held liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from servicing and/or repairing of the goods, including but not limited to of, damage to, or corruption of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any problem or data stored in the device and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of the data stored on the device.
- Maximum care will be taken in handling the device, but no claims will be accepted for cosmetic issues like dent, scratches, and minor defects.
- If Customer battery has reduced capacity or performance, LEGIT IT Repairs will not be responsible for the performance of the repaired device. Customer will have to replace the battery with a new and original one immediately before testing your repaired device.
- LEGIT IT Repairs shall not be held liable for any consequential damage including monetary loss or loss of business as a result of any delay caused by, an act of God, theft, loss, accident, delay in delivery or inability to obtain necessary labour, materials, transportation facilities etc. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay. It shall be our endeavour to keep customer informed of such events in advance to minimize the inconvenience that may be cause.
- LEGIT IT Repairs shall not be held liable for any delays, non-performance, failure or non-delivery of the devices due to contingencies arising from any force majeure, acts of God, storm, earthquake, accident, strikes, lockout, industrial dispute, labour trouble, transportation embargo, imminence or the existence of any state emergency, war, war like sanction or any measure taken by government which renders it impossible or impractical for LEGIT IT Repairs to perform supply, service or deliver the device to the Customer.
- If you have a complaint, please contact the LEGIT IT Repairs either by email or by letter.
- LEGIT IT Repairs reserves the right to update these Terms and Condition at any time by notice to you with immediate effect.
- The above terms and conditions supersedes and terminates all prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communication, relating to the Services, written or oral until and unless otherwise agreed in writing by Service Provider.
- PC, phone & other issues not stated: Customers must have advised all the problems facing by the client to the agent and a note must be made for each issue needing to be fixed. There is no warranty for a non-stated issue.
- Items sent to recycle: All items not claimed within 30 days once a quote is issued or a repair job is completed, even after sending reminders and friendly reminders will be recycled. At which point Ways is no longer liable to the client or any third party. All bad debts will be moved to the debt collector where you will incur a record on your personal credit history for 5 years. Recycle fee may apply.
- Shipping/Courier Policy: Any loss during the shipping is not the liability of Ways. We use Courier post and any loss will be claimed from courier post and is subject to the claim policies of Courier Post. If we receive devices in a state that is damaged during the shipping then we would return it to the client for sorting any claims from the courier company. Insurance of devices is not a liability of Ways. Note: Any parcel received must be opened and checked in front of the delivery person.
- By accepting the job sheet, it is deemed that the Customer also agrees to all the terms and conditions mentioned in the job sheet.